Local Water Heater Repair/ Installation/ Replacement Services
Call All In One Plumbing for water heater repair, installation and replacement services that you can count on. We are the experts in residential water heater repair and water heater replacement services. We’ll make sure you have the right hot water heater for your home or commercial space in Los Angeles by reviewing all of your options and helping you determine which one will best fit your needs. Give us a call! We provide comprehensive hot water heater services so that your property has all the hot water it needs around the clock!
The Top Rated Gas, Electric and Tankless Water Heater Installation Experts
There are lots of different types of water heaters on the market. One of the more popular styles are tankless water heaters. These are water heaters that do not have a tank of water filled constantly that has to be heated before it becomes comfortable for your shower. These tankless water heaters can save you some money on your gas and electric bills and they are better for the environment. We are tankless water heater installation experts.
We offer professional services 24 hours a day. We provide written estimates in advance and guarantee that we will leave no mess to clean up when we’re done. Call the water heater repair experts today!
When Is It Time For a New Water Heater?
While different types of hot water heaters can develop repair issues specific to their type, there are some basic signs all property owners should stay aware of in regard to their water heater possibly needing repair:
- Tepid water/no hot water – this is the most obvious sign that you need an expert for repair. If you have a problem one time you may not need repair, but if multiple faucets are having problems giving you the hot water you need, it is time to call for help.
- White or gray pieces of plastic in your hot water (for tank water heaters only) – if you own a tank water heater and you have noticed white or gray pieces of plastic coming through your hot water, you likely have a broken dip tube on your hands. Our pros have seen this many times and can fix it.
- Strange sounds – this includes loud sounds. Hot water heaters are not noisy appliances, so if yours has suddenly become quite vociferous, it is time to have an expert check it out.
- Odors – just as your hot water heater shouldn’t be noisy, it shouldn’t emit any smells, either. This includes the infamous “rotten egg" smell that means you need a flush of your hot water’s tank.
24/7 Experts Available
Every one of our friendly, knowledgeable plumbers can help you with any of the following along with many other services not listed:
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Gas & Electric Water Heater Service
- Tankless Water Heaters